$190 per 50-minute session
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- What is my co-payment/co-insurance responsibility per each session.
- Does my plan allow coverage for virtual psychotherapy?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash, check, HSA, and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
Your appointment time is reserved especially for you. If you cannot keep your appointment and have not cancelled in 24 hours of the scheduled appointment time, you will be required to pay a $75 no show/cancellation fee. Consecutive cancellations will result in loss of access to the on-line portal, as the system is designed to protect the therapist's time. You may also be discharged from our practice.
Request a therapy appointment online by registering via the portal found on the helpful forms page.
Questions? Please contact us for further information.